Please use the following guidelines when you are preparing an article for submission.
- An article should be between 700 and 1,400 words
- Provide captions for photos (or identify persons in photos)
- Include your name, job title, company name and address, phone number, and fax number at end of article.
- Supply a color head shot
- E-mail your article to:
Elise Daly Parker
Please use the following guidelines when you are preparing photos or ads for submission.
- Clear, sharp images reproduce with the best results
- Color photos are preferred
- Tips on shooting photographs:
- Place subject on non-distracting background
- Allow subject to fill up as much of the frame as possible
- Make sure subject is well-lit and there are no distracting shadows
- Take several shots of subject from different angles
- When e-mailing photos, save as a TIFF, EPS, or JPEG file format at 300dpi
Prints can be mailed to:
Direct Media Advertising
73 Glenmere Terrace
Mahwah, NJ 07430